Monday, November 14, 2011

Halloween 2011

 We started out the Halloween festivities by carving pumpkins with Rob and Lori's kids.  We've done this every year since Ned and I got engaged, I think.  Jack loved sorting out the seeds for me so we could roast them.


 This year we went as Rastafarian, the Cat in the Hat, and a pregnant skeleton.

 Jack loved the pumpkins!  He would give them a hug every chance he got.
 Jack and Daddy in action!
The three amigos- we have Dexter as a tiger, Jack as Cat in the Hat, and Austin as a boy riding a chicken.  These guys are buddies!
I had to throw in this picture of Miss Avery.  She was determined that I was going to make her a Cinderella costume this year, and it turned out pretty cute (for having no pattern to go off of).  She loves to wear it, and that makes me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment