Monday, May 23, 2011

Zoo Surprise!

On the Monday after our anniversary, Ned called me up from work at about 9 inthe morning.  He asked me what I was doing and if Jack and I could be ready to go in half an hour.  He said he was on his way home and had the rest of the day to play!  We packed up the baby and headed to the zoo.  It was the perfect day- sunny and 65 degrees.  We had so much fun!  Here are a few of Jack's favorites:

Hiiiiiiii JoJo, Hiiiiiiiii JoJo! (over and over and over  again)

The tigers were expecially active.  It was lots of fun to watch them moving all over the place.


I love when Ned and Jack make the same face and don't even realize it!




He's very excited about the gorilla!  It kept coming over to glass and putting its face right up against the window.



No comments:

Post a Comment