Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A day in the life of...

8:00
Brownies for breakfast.  I deserve the Mom of the year award, I know.

 9:00
We woke up to 8 inches of snow.  He's not playing in the snow in his diaper.  Just looking through the window.  I may let my baby have a brownie for breakfast, but I'm not going to let him get frostbite.

10:00
We made a "snowcone."  I say this because 1. it's shaped more like a traffic cone than a snowman, and 2. Jack was eating it as fast as I could make it.



11:00
Playing sweetly with his favorite cars.

11:15
Full-on temper tantrum.

11:30
And back to playing sweetly.

12:00
Finally getting around to bathtime.

12:30
Off to meet Daddy for lunch.

 1:00

1:15
One hand on the cup, one hand on the bottle.


2:00

 3:00
Jack is obsessed with Super Why.  He shrieks with delight and does a little dance when it comes on.

4:00
Checking in on a few of my favorite blogs.

5:10
Daddy comes home at exactly 5:10 and Jack is more than ready for it!

6:00
A quick jam session with Daddy before dinner.
Appearently this is when our day ended.  Or at least when I forgot to keep taking pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment